17.3.09

confuse ''


I stay at home
be guai guai lui 2day..
guai lehx?
nt really lu..I din go out cos hving ttn clss at night..
whole afternoon watching..on9..capture=nth to do

I get suprise
the moment I saw my perdagangan teacher at pasar mlm..
YEOH GUAN SENG..
I tot I saw wrongly..
bt its real..!!!
I still go say hi to he..
he came v his family tat is his wife n his son..
wow..1st time saw he at pasar mlm..

After ttn,
I get a phone from my aunt..
my mummy so smart..
she knew I will listen to wat my aunt talking about...
my aunt say 1 time = my mummy say 100 times..
mayb urs will feel weird..bt its real...
I love n respect my aunt veri much..
so she da xiao bao gao v my aunt about I wan buy n wear lens..
my aunt told me tat wear lens is veri dangerous somemore will blind n so on la..
nw I veri confuse..

I wan leng bt I worried will blind..
wan buy?dunwan buy?hw nar???
GOD TELL ME PLS..!!!
I veri confusing right nw!!!



















xin jun , say wei
both my best buddy..

Hapi Birthday ya..!!!
stay leng and hapii wor..muakz..

没有评论:

发表评论